New Hip-Hop Videos | Music Blog | Free Hip-Hop Music
33 Reasons Tupac is Still Alive
1. In the song "Life Goes On", Tupac raps about his own funeral.
2. The driver of the car in which Tupac was riding, Suge Knight (the executive producer of Death Row Records), didn't show up for questioning about the shooting.
3. The video "I ain't Mad at Cha" was released only a few days after his death. "I ain't Mad at Cha" is track 13 on the album All Eyes On Me. The video shows Tupac as an angel in heaven. In the video, Tupac was shot after leaving a theater with a friend, which is very similar to how he was shot in real life. Interestingly, Tupac dies in his last video released under the name "Tupac". His new video "Toss It Up" from the new album was released under the name "Makaveli".
4. The second video to be released by the name Makaveli is "To Live and Die in L.A." But how could they shoot the second video when he is "dead". Do you really think the video was shot 4 months ago, back in August? Think about it.
5. A shooting involving Snoop Doggy Dogg occured close to the release of his album Doggystyle. The shooting made Snoop appear more "real" and showed his fans that he really was a gangsta. The shooting gave him respect because everyone that bought his album believed what he was talking about. Within one week of its release, Doggystyle went platnium. Snoop is signed to the same label as Tupac which is Death Row Records. In December '96, Tupac's new album went platinum.
6. In interviews prior to the shooting, Tupac talked about how he wanted to stop rapping and being a gangsta and get out of the limelight. What is the only way Tupac could completly escape the media spotlight ??? (Answer: if the public thought he was dead.)
7. Press wasn't going to be allowed at the funeral, but then the funeral was cancelled for unknown reasons.
8. Tupac always wore a bulletproof vest, no matter where he went. Why didn't he wear it to a very public event like a Tyson fight? (Because he wanted to make it seem like he could be shot.)
9. In most of his songs he talks about being buried, so why was he allegedly cremated the day after he "died"? And since when do they cremate someone the day after death without an autopsy? Furthermore, it is illegal to bury someone who has been murdered without an autopsy.
10. The new Tupac album released on Nov. 5, and was originally supposed to be an EP of 6 songs, but was then extended to a full length album of 12 songs.
11. Tupac's alias is Makaveli. Though the spelling is different, Machiavelli was a 16th century italian philosopher who advocated the staging of one's death in order to evade one's enemies and gain power.
12. In Machiavelli's book Discourses Upon the First Ten Books of Titus Livy, in Book 2 Chapter XIII he says "a prince who wishes to achieve great things must learn to deceive". This is Machiavelli's main idea and is the connection betweenTupac and the writings of Machiavelli.
13. The title of the new album by Makaveli (Tupac) is The 7 Day Theory. He was shot on September 7th; and survived on the 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, and "died" the 13th. Hence the title The 7 Day Theory.
14. Tupac's album All Eyes on Me was released on Feb.13, 1996. Tupac "died" on Sept.13, 1996. It is quite a coincidence that the two dates are exactly 7 months apart.
15. Tupac officially died at 4:03 PM. 4+3 = 7 Also he "died" at an age of 25 years. 2+5 = 7 It seems as if seven is Tupac's number.
16. There is nothing in the new album that says TUPAC RIP 1971-1996. Wouldn't it make sense to include something like that in the first album after his "death"?
17. The executive producer of The 7 Day Theory , as listed in the CD booklet of the album, is Simon (who is a previously unknown producer in the rap music industry). In the bible, Simon was an apostle of Jesus. Simon was one of the first witnesses of the Resurrection listed by Saint Paul (I Cor. 15: 5). Could Simon be a reference to Suge Knight(the executive producer of Death Row records)?
18. On both CDs, The 7 Day Theory and All Eyes on Me, all songs are published by a company named "Joshua's Dream". In the bible, Joshua dreamed about the resurection of Jesus. Is Tupac trying to make some connection between himself and Jesus?
19. In Richie Rich's album Seasoned Veteran, which was released on the same day as The 7 Day Theory, on the song "Niggas Done Changed" which is a duet with Tupac, Tupac says the following lyrics: "I've been shot and murdered, can't tell you how it happened word for word / but best believe that niggas' gonna get what they deserve." This phrase implies that Tupac knows he will be dead when Richie Rich's album is released.
20. In Makaveli's (Tupac's) song "White Man's World" on album The 7 Day Theory, he says "We ain't never gonna walk off this planet unless ya'll choose to." Did he choose to walk off the planet by faking his death?
21. In Tupac's song "Ambitionz az a Ridah" on the album All Eyes On Me, he says" Blast me but they didn't finish, didn't diminish my powers so now I'm back to be a muthafuckin' menace, they cowards thats why they tried to set me up, had bitch ass niggas on my team so indeed they wet me up, BUT I'M BACK REINCARNATED." This implies that Tupac is reincarnated as Makaveli.
22. In Tupac's song "Life of an Outlaw" on the album The 7 Day Theory, he says "All for the street fame on how to be managed, to plan shit, 6 months in advance to what we plotted, approved to go on swole and now I got it"-Life Of An Outlaw. This implies that Tupac planned his "death" in advance and now he is enjoying the success of his plan.
23. In Tupac's song "Made Niggaz" from the Supercop Soundtrack, he says "Fuck 'em all who don't understand my plot to get richer... Outlaw to the grave, a muthafuckin' made nigga I got a plan to get richer. Take my picture." Once again he mentions his "plan" to get rich.
24. In Tupac's song "I Feel Pain" on the album All Eyes On Me, he says "A heart of a soldier with the brains to teach a whole nation." Could this be a reference to Machievelli or Jesus?
25. On the cover of The 7 Day Theory, there is a picture of Tupac being crucified. This fits with the idea that Tupac "died" so he could be reincarnated as Makaveli. In the picture, there are five bullet holes. Interestingly, Tupac was "shot" 5 times.
26. The only witness to the shooting, Yafeu Fula, was found shot to death in a hallway of an apartment building in East Orange, NJ. Hmm...now no one will get any info out of him.
27. During an interview, an ABC correspondent asked Suge Knight, "If you knew who killed Tupac, would you tell the police?". Suge answered, "Absolutely not."
28. If you rearrange the letters of "makaveli", you get "mak alive", or make alive. Remember how Tupac spelled Machiavelli as Makaveli? Well, he is probably spelling Calumnate as Killuminati. Calumnate means to make false or slanderous statements.
29. The producer on the new Makaveli album is simply "SIMON." This was the apostle who helped Jesus carry the cross and one of the first to witness his resurrection. Could Suge be SIMON?
30. In the video "Toss It Up", 2Pac is supposedly wearing some Penny Hardaway sneakers which were not available at the time of his death!!!!
31. Recently "Thug Luv" was on 92.3 the Beat in L.A. and it was #1 on Theo's 4 play at 4. The song on the CD has gunshot sounds in the background, but on 92.3 they took the gun shots out so you just here them rapping. After the first verse of one of the Bone members, 2pac comes on. After he says, "Yeah, its poppin! "Bizzy Bone in the background says softly, "He's Alive, He's Alive."
32. Yet some more 7 theories, in the movie Gang Related Tupac's badge number is 115, At the beginning of the movie, when DaVinci does the deal with the undercover DEA agent, they are at a hotel in room number 7. Also, "Joe" the bum was reported to have disappeared for 7 years.
33. I have found another 7 theory and it is that the double CD "R U Still Down? (Remember Me)" is being released in the USA on November 25, and as you know 2+5=7
Some people also say Christoper Wallace (Biggie Smalls aka The Notorious BIG) may also still be alive. I will tell you that he is not. A former co-worker at my college radio station was at the party when Biggie was shot. An entire crowd left the party to find out what the shots where all about. They saw Biggie in the car.
New Hip-Hop Videos | Music Blog | Free Hip-Hop Music
Click here to return to the main Stories page or Click here to main page